Lessons from the loss of Gianna!

Well, today is the day we remember our dear Gianna, who we lost one year ago. She was 16 weeks in utero when she past and I must say it was heartbreaking. However looking back at that time I can't believe how much Christ carried us all through it. He provided so many graces that it is difficult for me to truly express how close we felt to Christ at that time. I am sure many of you can attest to that with the loss of a loved one. I have been praying about what to write today and I have come up with a short list of what we learnt from that deep loss. Here they are; to read more click here http://www.yearsofmilkandhoney.blogspot,com

Comments

  1. miscarriage is heart breaking, my prayers go out to you today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective