Let's talk about fertility, shall we?

As a Billings Ovulation Teacher sometimes I want to just grab a hold of some women and say "please come to me, I can teach you about your fertility." Now of course I could never actually do that or else I would be "the crazy lady who wants to know about my vaginal mucus". I have to build a relationship with a women before we start talking about her vulva. However, there's so much ignorance out there about a woman's cycles, not only among some of our medical practitioners but among women, that at times I can't help myself.

There are women, all the time, that have no problems bringing up their family size and their own fertility with me. I guess when I have my 5 little ducklings waddling behind me, I'm already an open book about my fertility. The proof of fertility knowledge is in my brood. So when these women open up about their difficulty trying I almost always give them a short Billings lesson, right then and there. It doesn't matter if we're in a public setting or not, as long as they have given me permission to talk about mucus and vulva's, I spill the beans. A couple of women I have encountered, who have taken this knowledge with them, came back to me with the good news of pregnancy. Not that I had anything to do with it!

To read more click here. https://www.yearsofmilkandhoney.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Very informative- thank you!! What I would like to have seen included in your article are examples. Sometimes visualizing how your suggestions/advise are put into action would be helpful.
    In Vitro Maturation

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are a young couple who are trying to get pregnant, are advised to pay more attention to nutrition and food intake. With nutrient intake and good nutrition, fertility will increase. Opportunity to gain even greater pregnancy.
    One of the recommendations to be considered in improving fertility, especially in women, is to eat an avocado. Research has shown that the consumption of salad with avocado and olive oil mixture can help women obtain offspring. This applies especially to those who were undergoing IVF and IVM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary