Introduction!

In response to Melanie's request that we introduce ourselves...

- I am new to the Association of Catholic Women Bloggers
- I have been married for four years; both my husband and I are Catholic
- I have one child who was taken back into Our Lord's merciful arms the night before our second trimester, plus two living sons: a two-year-old and a one-year old.  I'm also expecting another child, God-willing, in October (a daughter would be reeallllly nice!!!)
- I am a stay-at-home mom
- I'm not what you'd call a serious or dedicated blogger.  Weeks often go by without a post because I only blog when something strikes me as worth taking the time to post about.
- My blog is Covered Catholic - www.coveredcatholic.com
 Thank you, and God bless!

Comments

  1. Welcome Covered Catholic. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. It's great to see you here. We look forward to your posts and comments.

    God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful, warm and courageous introduction. Thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to meet you! I went to your blog (liked it very much), and look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective