My Journey from Catholicism to Protestantism and Back

People are often surprised when they find out I went to the Franciscan University (a very dynamically orthodox Catholic college), started a household devoted to the Eucharist, and then ended up leaving the Catholic Church. My conversion story is very Eucharistic and I even experienced a Eucharistic miracle which you can read about here. I really do not have an easy explanation for why my husband and I left. It was really after a series of events.
Continue Reading >

Comments

  1. It IS all about the journey and All about HIM. As a convert, then a disallusioned, hurt Catholic to a devoted one, I understand completley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a convert and I love conversion stories! Yours is amazing! God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and for your kind words!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective