I Will Destroy This Temple and build it up again in 3 Days.... John 2:19

 
In 1997 I was born again.
                     Back off evangelicals!!!!, it’s not what you think!.
                      The other day I was watching something on TV about the tallest ocean waves and this surfer was coming down it. It was incredibly frightening. The wave was curving over him so fast and he was sliding, cutting across the water just as fast… the white water began to cover him but he would emerge out from the foam…..
                     Watching that reminded me of my born again experience.
                     I’ll leave for another storiette the why it happened, but over night I became homeless. The IRS thought that I should give them all my income to pay for a fictious debt, minus about 10% and I disagreed. God gets the first 10%, neither them nor me get it  Well, that’s what the paper work says. But I am going to tell you what really happened.
                    Because they levied my salary, I could not pay any of my expenses, so my house now had a date with a foreclosure; all my utilities were about to be disconnected and my car….. well, let me tell you a little about my car, it’s a hysterical story.


to continue the story follow link  http://theoutlawedgod.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/destroy-this-temple-and-i-will-build-it-up-again/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective