A Blogger's Prayer

This is a wonderful website with many contributors posting articles and links to their Blogs.

I had a thought the other day. I started reading the contributors'/writers' bios every day (see link at top of page) - one a day - and pray for that individual on that day. And also visit their Blog and leave a message.

If we all did that, can you imagine how many prayers will be sent for each other? That will certainly keep the Angels up there busy filing all prayers for personal attention by Our Lord.

Prayers are the greatest gifts we can send and receive. So why not join in praying for one author a day.

And whilst we're at it. Let's visit that author's Blog and leave an encourageing message.

God bless.

Comments

  1. I've linked to this site for many years now and have always thought it wonderful. Melanie has done a superb job on reviving it. The new writers are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I treasure your opinion- thank-you

      Delete
    2. One suggestion Melanie. The titles of the blogs in that small script font is hard to read.

      Delete
    3. ahh..of course...I am going to change that right now

      Delete
    4. it is huge now..actually just one size bigger....much better

      Delete
    5. Much better. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. a truly inspired suggestion Victor...now if we all did that, this site would really come fully alive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victor! What a wonderful idea! I agree with Melanie.... it's inspired. I am joining in the prayer for each blogger, one by one. I LOVE it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know when I can get off my knees. This is more painful than I first thought.

    Visiting other Bloggers is fun though!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Victor for a lovely thought, and God bless to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know when you stopped by my blog recently, you were praying for me. How wonderful! Know that I am praying for you right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary