A Few Catholic Resources

I love combining my passion for my faith with my passion for education, and sometimes do so by creating resources - some for free, some for sale. I'm sharing a few with you in case any of you are interested, or know people that might be:

Free Resources:
A Brief Guide to the History of the Catholic Church (Suggested Ages: 12 and up)
Saints Activity Book for Kids (I made this shortly before All Saints Day, but the content could work all year round... The Saints are never out of season! There are 3 different activity books differentiated for different ages.)
Printable Prayer Journal for Kids (Suggested Ages: 8-13)
For Sale:
Noah - A 35 page printable transdisciplinary activity book that includes activities about the story of Noah, as well as vocabulary, science, literary and art extensions. Suggested ages: 8-13
Abraham - A 28 page printable transdisciplinary activity book that includes activities about the story of Abraham, as well as vocabulary, math, science and history extensions.

Although my blog is Eyes On Heaven, I am selling these resources though the Upside Down Homeschooling store, which is run by another Catholic blogger, Heather Bowen.
I hope some of you find these helpful! If any of you do use any of these resources, I welcome feedback/suggestions for improvement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective