Baby Catholic Answers All the Things - The Pope

First of all, I want to say that, in writing this post (or any of the other posts in this series) I am not trying to disparage the beliefs of Protestants or anyone else. I just want to try to explain Catholicism a bit, because it seems there's a lot of misunderstanding about it (most of which I had myself at one time or another). And I want to share why I chose to become Catholic myself.
That said, I'm kind of excited to write this post about the pope.
Don't you just love Pope Francis?
I want to write about why there is a pope and why he has authority. But I realized that I couldn't quite explain all that without getting into the Magisterium (had to look the word up to write this) and Sacred Tradition vs. sola Scriptura a bit too. 
Read the rest HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective