You Know You're Different, You Know, Like When You Dye Your Hair Pink...

Of course, there will be those who will stare, or those who will try to look as if  you can't see them looking.  There are those who will repeatedly walk by you to look at your hair.  There are those who will ignore you.  There are those who will be rude to you.  There are those who will say, "I wish I had your courage."  There are those who have a hard time accepting, and there are those who are open to the change and will love and accept you, no matter what. 

Choices and consequences.  My choice was to dye my hair pink, and I must accept the  consequences of being the lady with pink hair.

Read More at::  His Unending Love!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective