Feast Day Fun: Saint activities, crafts and family traditions!

Have you discovered Feast Day Fun yet? It's my new series of posts over at Equipping Catholic Families!
...Presenting special Saint Feast Days with the Kelly Saints images (my 15 year old daughter has created for me), a brief bio or some saint stats...and activities, crafts and family traditions to help celebrate these heroes of our Faith!

Some excerpts are taken from my book A Treasure Chest of Traditions for Catholic Families. Whenever I can, I like to showcase relevant Saint activities from other Catholic blogs...and past tutorials and crafts from my own Catholic Blog.


Earlier this week, I wrote about St Lawrence and since he's the patron saint of cooks, comedians and fire prevention, I included some family fire safety plan ideas.

I wrote about St Clare, along with some monstrance crafts and some things to consider when establishing screen time guidelines at home.

St Max introduces Good Deed Beads, Marian Consecration, Enthronement and DIY Armor for your own Knight of the Immaculate.

...and this is my growing Gallery of Feast Day Fun, where I'll be adding each Saint's Feast Day post!

Oh! ...and I'm Monica McConkey!
I'm new to the Association of Catholic Women Bloggers, but you may recognize me from Equipping Catholic Families and the Catholic Bloggers Network.

Melanie graciously invited me to join the ACWB and I'm so happy to be here!
I hope you'll come and check out my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary