A Very Special Prayer Request

I have a couple of posts that I am writing, and I apologize that it's been a few days since my last post, but I have a favor to ask. My mom's health is failing. After an almost six and a half year long goodbye, it seems that her time really is getting short. Brain cancer always wins in the end. There are so many emotions right now. I pray for a swift and easy death, but it is hard to wish her gone. However, she is suffering so, and it is selfish to want that to continue for the sake of continuing.

Source


God has been filling my heart and mind with memories of my mom.

Read more at Veils and Vocations, and please pray and share.

Comments

  1. Praying for your mother and for your whole family right now.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my prayers as well... especially this week before the Blessed Sacrament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers forthcoming, especially the Rosary. God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am praying for your Mom and will post a prayer request in our Adoration Chapel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adoration is my favorite devotion. So powerful and peaceful. God bless.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary