Pope Francis: The Greatest Modern Pope?

Theology Degrees contacted me, wondering if I would share their latest infographic entitled “Pope Francis: The Greatest Modern Pope?”  Using images and text in a long "graph", this is a concise history of Pope Francis, including where he came from, what he believes and how he fits into both the history of the Church and modern Catholicism. it is an invaluable aide to help people get to know a little bit more about this unique pope.
 to see the entire infograph  continue

Comments

  1. The greatest??? He's only been Pope for a bit over a year. No, even if he continued on the path he's on I would consider JPII greater by far, and given Benedict XVI is such a great theologian he would easily be greater as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed- I liked the set up and the information in this graph - I probably should have given my own opinion

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective