A Catholic Self-Publishing Video

Well, I have taken the plunge, and officially started to compile my stories into sections for a book.It might take forever to rewrite and edit because my method of writing is pretty basic; I simply  spill out artless slice-of-life stories with little or no revision. I am surprised how many I have actually written. If I include spiritual reflections on family life, I have the book  more than half done with 46,700 words without calling on my adult kids to help trigger my memory.
I also entered a first chapter contest.  After finishing two more teaching modules, I will be officially finished the first chapter which is about 9,500 words. To win, I need  people to click on the cheer me on button. Winning simply means promotion on the editor’s website.
Perhaps the first stage will be to self-publish a short excerpt with the helping of Connie who is staging a forum to help newbies. If you are interested drop in to register for the 30 minute, free forum tonight and as many times as you want, especially if you missed out Monday night.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cmfsn04gtmgf4mic4o3b7hc29e8?authkey=CKz3rP2Kgc6j9AE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary