A Fast from "Too" (@ Melody's Harmonies)



The internet and the catholic blogosphere is exploding with posts on Lent so I hesitated to say much. I also hesitated because up until this point I was really not sure what I was going to “give up”.  I really struggled because I don’t want this act of sacrifice to just be something I do out of obligation. 
When I looked at my list of potentials, one thing was pretty clear to me: there was just too much. Too many things that I do too much of. And very few of them good for my physical, emotional and spiritual health!  I don’t want my Lenten sacrifice to be just be an action, I want it to be something spiritual, something reflective  and nourishing for the soul that encompasses all of me from the physical to the emotional.

Read the rest here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective