Intercessory Prayer: A Blessing of Love

Prayer is the glue that holds me together. Life has been difficult these last few years, and it’s prayer that keeps me moving. My Church is a prayerful community, and it is within these walls that prayers are said for me and my family. Prayers that bind. Prayers that empower. Prayers that hold. Prayers that enable. Prayers that bless. Prayer holds me when I’m down and lifts me up when I feel I can’t get up. Intercessory prayer for us is a blessing of love.

Our Lady tells us that she intercedes for us before the Throne of God each and every day. She prays for us and blesses us through the majestic gift of her intercession. She, who is the Mother of God, prays for us.

Read More at:  Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary