Prayers Answered

Does God always hear our prayers?
Yes, God hears our prayers, all of them.
If God hears all of our prayers, why doesn’t He answer them?God always answers our prayers.

That’s not true! I’ve prayed for years for my family to come back to the Church, and they never go to church!
Do you always go to Mass on Sundays?
Well, I try to go. I go at least 1- 2 times a month, if I can.
Is this the kind of example you should set if you want your family to attend Mass regularly?
That’s not the point. God is not answering my prayer. I’d go to church more often if they would come with me.Maybe, they would come with you, if you attended Sunday Mass regularly.



Read More at Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective