Everyday Can be Mother's Day:: The Power of the Rosary

I rescue and repair rosaries. Not every rosary I rescue is broken, but when I find a rosary that is in need of repair, I repair what I am skilled enough to fix. Friends will often bring me their rosaries to repair. I love these broken beads! Often, the repair is simple, just a link that needs to be attached to the next link, that’s all, then this staunch weapon of Our Lady is back in the hands of the user again.

Broken rosaries come from use. Is your rosary broken? Maybe, if it’s not, the time has come to find it and pray your rosary again. If you don’t remember how to pray a rosary, or if you were never taught, here’s a link to a page that explains the details of this prayer.

Check out this PAGE

Read more at:  Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective