Surrendering to God

Today, my neighbor told me that she was dehydrating rhubarb so that she could make tea with it later. My rhubarb has produced abundantly this year, and there is a lot still on the plant, so I came home and picked the best of what remained. My neighbor told me how to dehydrate the rhubarb, but I had a better idea. I pulled out a small, tabletop oven that I own and use for many other baking ideas. I thought, this would be a quick way to dehydrate the rhubarb rather than waiting 6-10 hours for it to dehydrate in the oven. As you can see, the results were less than successful. I burnt the rhubarb. It tastes burnt. I’m going to throw it out. This rhubarb is not fit for tea.

Read more at:: Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective