Remembering to Pray

Do you have a system to remind you to pray? Some days, it’s so busy around here, like realizing at 3 PM that you have not gone to the bathroom all day, I realize that I have not raised myself to God in prayer, except for the short morning offering that I pray as my day begins.


Reminders, especially at my age, are good. So what I do is this. I wear my Rosary bracelet all day and all night. It’s blessed, so it’s a sacramental, and it’s a reminder to pray whenever I can. I also went rock hunting a while back. I found the rocks in the photo, and I wrote prayer intentions on them. I keep these rocks around my home, and when I see them, I whisper a quick prayer for the rock I saw first.

Read more at:  Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective