How Does He Do It?

I found this on Facebook. The source that is credited there is the Catholic News Agency. I looked at that schedule. Pope Francis is 78 years old. How will Pope Francis keep up with the schedule? I don’t think that I could, even though I am much younger than he is. My only conclusion is that the Holy Spirit fills him with love and that love turns into endurance that endurance turns into even greater love for the people whom 

Pope Francis serves.
Pope Francis has chosen his service. His service is to love all, not just a select few, but everyone. His love for humanity fills the heavens with prayer and service to them. 

Read more at Prayerfully Yours

Comments

  1. I have tagged you in a three day quote challenge...no pressure to do it or time line
    https://melaniejeanjuneau.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/focusing-on-pope-francis-three-day-quote-challenge-day-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged you in a three day quote challenge...no pressure to do it or time line
    https://melaniejeanjuneau.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/focusing-on-pope-francis-three-day-quote-challenge-day-2/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective