What Am I Missing?

Taking a block of time for prayer each day can be a life-changer. Yet keeping the commitment to do so is a struggle for me. I sometimes put it off until I'm ready to fall into bed, and then find myself omitting it entirely.

I wonder what I might have missed on such days. What inspiration, guidance and insights did God have waiting for me? Were there special gifts? Was there a precious jewel that I left, ignored and unwrapped, while I ooohed and aaahed over the world's offerings of glitter and plastic? (continue...)

Comments

  1. I have tagged you in a three day quote challenge...no pressure to do just love your quotes .

    https://melaniejeanjuneau.wordpress.com/2015/09/21/focusing-on-pope-francis-three-day-quote-challenge-day-1/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie! I just saw this and am honored to accept. Since there seems to be no required time to begin, I'll take up the challenge, God willing, beginning Thursday on The Cloistered Heart. Thanks again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective