Super Saints in Training

Monica McConkey, founder of Catholic Blogger’s Network and founder of Arma Dei: Equipping Catholic Families has a series of Cards Called “Super Saints.” There are so many wonderful saints included in these decks of cards, I’m going to leave it to you to check out the site and find your favorite saints. I have a deck, and I am very pleased, not only with the quality, but the information.

Fast forward: I asked Monica if she could make me into a Super Saint, well, not really, but if she could make me a saint card, and she did. “Kelley Saints” drew the portrait you see at the top. I told Monica that it was important that the drawing be imperfect, (but it is perfect!) because I am imperfect as I work on my journey to saint hood.

Read More at:  Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective