Busted!

It’s late Friday afternoon. The sun is starting to dip low on the horizon. Right now, I’d like to kick my feet up on the ottoman and have a glass of wine. I’d love to sit and watch the sun descend from the sky into the earth that I see. The light will be gone. I’d love to watch this in silence, however, I’m BUSTED! I’m at the computer writing this blog post. The wine is still in the refrigerator. The silence, well, I’m relaxing to the sounds of Fernando Ortega on Pandora. No silence here for now.

Silence is my weakest area of worship. I use my body when I worship. I move my arms. I kneel. I sit. I whisper my prayers. I chant the psalms. Silence? Not really. 

Read More at Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective