My Badass Review - Inspirations to Dream


The cover image (see above) of this blog post, pretty much sums up how I felt reading, Maria Morera Johnson's new book, My Badass Book of Saints.  There were many reasons for such jubilation - the amazing courageous women she introduced me to, the profound spiritual lessons I took away from not only the women she featured but her own incredible story weaved into the pages as well.  Selfishly what fired me up most aboutMy Badass Book of Saints  was the writing instruction and encouragement.  

That's great for you Allison but how on earth (if you are not inspiring to complete your first novel) will this review help me decided if to get my own copy or not?  Good point - let me address that before moving on. 

Maria highlights so many different fantabulous, inspiring women -- you are bound to find one that connects with where you are right now or where you want to be.  Missionaries, peacemakers, reformers - saints and should be saints - each woman bravely followed God's nudge in their heart to be the best of who He created them to be and all  for His Glory.   The gifts and convictions placed deep within their hearts - motivated and moved them to accomplish tasks that often left me aghast and awed. 

READ MORE.. cuz it is JUST getting good... 

All Rights Reserved Allison Gingras, 2015
Image -Pixabay PD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary