Introduction: Susanne Timpani

10 Minute Daily Retreat - Read the Word of God with a prayerful heart.
By Susanne Timpani

Hi, this is my first post to the beautiful Blog, Association of Catholic Women Bloggers. I am married with four children, work as a community child health nurse and live in South Australia.

I am the author of the blog, 10 Minute Daily Retreat. These twice weekly reflections on the Word of God aim to deepen our experience of prayer. Throughout the month of January, I am coordinating a 30 Day Retreat, online, based on the Song of Songs. I would love you to join me on the Retreat, through my Blog.

My first novel will be published in February 2016. 'Twice Stolen' is Inspirational Fiction, with a sprinkling of Medical Romance, and has a Contemporary Australian theme. 
You can read more on my Web page: http://www.susannetimpani.com.au/
Or follow the Retreat on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/10MinuteDailyRetreat/

Blessings,

Susanne


Comments

  1. Welcome Susanne. Happy New Year to you and yours. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Susanne! It's good to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Susanne. I'll check your blog out. Ten minutes is sometimes all I have to retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective