The Difference Between You and Jesus

SingleMom Woman - Difference Between You & Jesus
All right, so you're not God. We can pretty much agree on that.

I'm guessing that if you were God, you'd have changed your life around a bit, made things a little easier on yourself, on some loved ones, and even on some worthy strangers.

Would you have made things more difficult for some others too? If you're like me and if I were being Honest, I'd have to say I'd have probably definitely made life more difficult for some who I think "deserve" to have life made more difficult! I'd claim to be a Just God, but perhaps I'd be more of just a revenge god!

Would you have played with the timing of events a bit too? Would you have opened your eyes to the future of your Marriage before saying "I do" perhaps? Would you have kept working outside your home despite wanting to stay home with your children so you wouldn't be in such financial despair now? How differently could you have made world history turn out if you had just tweaked God's timing a bit, made it perhaps a little better, more perfect...
GULP!

Did I really just say that? Do I really think we can perfect what God allows???
God is God and He has given man free will to make his own 

To continue reading, please join me at SingleMomSmiling.

And, as always, thank you for liking, commenting, sharing, and following..
God Bless...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective