Introduction

Hello! My name is Gloria J. Pinsker and I am honored to be a new member of this group. I write a blog called "Everyday Life Spirituality," which I started in March 2016.  My "Mission Statement" is to give hope, help, inspiration and encouragement to those who, like me, are striving to lead a good, productive life and stay true to their spiritual ideals, while effectively coping with the stresses and problems of everyday living.

I would love for you to stop by my website, read my posts, and please feel free to comment! Here is a post from May 11, 2016 in honor of Pentecost Sunday -- my loving tribute to the Holy Spirit:

https://everydaylifespirituality.com/2016/05/11/the-smiling-man/

Comments

  1. Welcome Gloria. Nice to have you here.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great introduction- your blog is now showing up non our sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Gloria. I'll go check your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary