Could We Show a Little Tact Please?


The conventions are upon us. Today begins the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, running though to Thursday, the 21st. The following week we have the Democratic National Convention beginning July 25th through to the 28th. With that said, I have a request to make: Could we, as a nation, show a little tact please? I think it is sad that I have to ask that our political candidates use some tact in their political discourse. Needless to say, it requires that I make a plea for civility, given recent historical experience.

If history is any guide, then we are all in for a few months of rough seas. I get to this time of year, every year, and November can’t come fast enough for me; Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary