Fall Family Fest NJ

06715c802db0bcbab919ff9bb0a5c4d4
I am super excited to be apart of this project! I love the fact that our company seeks out work with other charitable organizations and institutions. On Oct. 8th we will be hosting a Fall Family Fest in Penns Grove, NJ! I can't wait and I really am excited that if we are successful we will be able to make a difference (even if its small), for the River Walk and surrounding community. If you know an organization or institution that would be fairly local and would like to help out, please feel free to contact me. I am the event manager. All of the information is available on the website. 
We I choose to come back to the church and give myself to charity, I never realized how much I would be doing and the impact that those small things make in a community. I am proud to be a part of this and happy to share with you, please feel free to contact me if your are interested in helping out with the event and you are in the area. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective