Prayer Journal Week Four Reflections


Week four was probably the hardest week of the whole challenge. Week fours questions were longer and even though a question was added every week. As you begin to review the questions in reference to your daily life, the questions became more extensive. You begin to really begin to dig deeper into your soul. As I went through this challenge I think that one that stood out for me was a reoccurring theme for me was trust, faith, and prayer.
A friend of mine (whom I love dearly) and we spoke about Ephesians and how "nothing is new under the sun". One of the things I learned from this challenge was that certain problems that plague the world aren't new at all. In fact, it shows that no matter what time period you live in certain things like love, responsibility, faith are universal and span through time even after we return to the dust of the Earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary