Chicken Soup As Preventive Medicine

So here is an old family recipe that I wanted to share with everyone. I come from a long line of women who are into holistic health and preventive and natural medicine; so basically what that means is everything in here actually is helping you prevent colds and fight the flu! Which is something I know we all want to prevent.

I want us to all remember Luke 5:31 “And Jesus said Healthy people do not need a doctor sick people do”. Preventing yourself from getting sick is and will always being a problem for humanity according to Genesis. I want to pray and make sure I can have everyone pray for those for are hungry, because I know many of us have FELT that hunger and there are people out in this world still living that way today. I also want all of us who have escaped or never felt this struggle to praise him!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective