Beauty and the Beast: My Take on the Controversy


I've heard a lot of varying reactions to Disney's live action Beauty and the Beast remake. I'm talking, thoughts that are so radically different they span the range of, “It was so beautiful that I cried,” to “It is evil and terrible.” Well, most of the evil-callers had not actually seen the movie and were just appalled at the supposed celebration of homosexuality it contained. There was even a movement to boycott the movie (complete with a petition) when it was in theaters, and a couple of foreign countries decided to ban the film over the matter.

Now that the movie is on Netflix, I decided to see for myself... Continue Reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective