Words from Our Blessed Mother from My Devotional

I don’t know about you, but during these past weeks several of my friends have been undergoing severe trials: cancer, car accidents, death of loved ones. Such ordeals shake our faith and we wonder, Why do we suffer? and even, Is there a good God? At our chicken barbecue last month, during a random reading from my book “Heart to Heart with Mary,” a woman heard our Blessed Mother urging her to let go. At the conclusion, the woman confided to me that her daughter had recently died. Mary’s message touched her heart, brought tears to her eyes, and gave me goosebumps. In case you are in need of some comforting, encouraging words, here is another excerpt from my book:  Click to continue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective