Celebrating the Fifth Anniversary of My Blog!


Today marks the fifth anniversary of my blog! Time has flown by. Over the past five years, I shined a spotlight on why we should embrace virtue. Vice and virtue oppose each other, and when we turn away from sin, we draw closer to virtue. In turn, virtue draws us closer to God. To me, that’s a mighty good reason for embracing virtue, as I would like to grow closer to God.
I’ve seen the blog morph over the years, by adding some posts on spirituality. Sharing information about the saints, and how they embodied virtue, brought forth a sense of spirituality to the blog posts. This spirituality only enhanced the emphasis on embracing virtue.
As we continued this journey, together, I began to review good books written by Catholic authors. Many of these books either directly dealt with virtue and spirituality or had characters who espoused virtue worth modeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary