Only the Foolish Never Seek Wisdom


I would like to think that I am not foolish, as I consistently seek Wisdom from on High. For it is with Wisdom that my path is lit and my journey toward God is set. Wisdom speaks:
So now, O children, listen to me; instruction and wisdom do not reject! Happy the man who obeys me, and happy those who keep my ways. Happy the man watching daily at my gates, waiting at my doorposts; For he who finds me finds life and wins favor from the Lord; But he who misses me harms himself; All who hate me love death (Wisdom 8:32-36).
I welcome God’s guidance, and I feel called to obey Him. I consistently seek to know God’s Will for me, and when I discern it, I feel joy. How is it for you? Do you seek wisdom from on High, or do you try to go it alone? Those who think they can get though life all on their own, without the guidance and assistance of God, live a fool’s life.

Seek Wisdom

Whenever I need to make a big decision, I seek God’s Wisdom, as He knows what is best for me in accordance with His plan for my life. He can see the entire spectrum that makes up my life. I, on the other hand, can only see what is right in front of me. I have become so reliant on God’s Wisdom, that I ... Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective