God’s Wisdom in YOU! (OGW – 025)

You may recall me talking about the Book of Wisdom, Chapter 13 before because it is one of my favorite Bible passages.  I have a lot of favorites, but this one WILL make go deeper as you contemplate the existence of God.

I encourage you to open your Bible and spend some time with it.  Sit in your favorite chair and think, “Hmm, I guess I hadn’t thought about that before.”

Just do it, today, and let God speak to you!

This episode of Opening God’s Word can be found at janetcassidy.blubrry.net.

I hope you will subscribe and share it with a friend!

Have a blessed day in God’s Word.

Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.blogspot.com
janetcassidy.blubrry.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary