War, Peace and a Civilization of Love

Air Force Senior Airman Jesse Hanson's photo: Florida National Guardsmen loading water into an Army Chinook helicopter. Fort Myers, Florida, responding to Hurricane Ian. (October 3, 2022) From DOD, used w/o permission.

Yesterday was Veteran's Day. In my country, it's a time to remember folks who have served in America's military.

Today I'll talk about why countries have military forces, and why I think it's a good idea. Even though I don't like war.

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

We live in a less-than-ideal world. But we can make it better. I look at conscience and conflict, songs and ideas: and a few things we got right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective