Hypocrisy

 


I was talking to a dear friend of mine and she made the suggestion that I write about hypocrisy and how it seriously turns off young people. This is not a particular religious denomination's problem (she's not Catholic), but more of a human problem.
 
We both agreed and totally understand that as Christians, we are sinners and we live and act imperfectly, but we do try to do our best. Young adults today, however, spot hypocrisy in church people a mile away and are very turned off by it . . .
 
Please continue reading on my Facebook page at:  https://www.facebook.com/reflectionsinfaith/ 

I hope you will follow me there so you don't miss a post!

God bless,
Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective