What a surprise!

 

 
As you know I posted my interview last week with Amanda Daloisio, one of the Managing Editors of the Catholic Worker, a newspaper started by Dorothy Day back in 1933.

We covered a lot of interesting topics in our discussion and I thought it was a very timely interview, considering everything going on throughout the world.

You can imagine my surprise when I checked my posting the morning it was to be published and it had been removed by Facebook because it said it potentially contained some partially false information.

They re-posted it, but they kept a warning attached to it. I hope that doesn't scare you away from watching it if you came across the warning. The truth is, there is nothing in the video that needs a warning because there is absolutely nothing false about the information contained in it.

I'm really not sure why it was marked, but I think the best way to handle this is to send you to my YouTube Channel, where you can easily find the video. Just go to https://www.youtube.com/@janetcassidy and click on the appropriate video. (While you're at it, don't forget to subscribe because I have another video coming up!)

If you have any problem with it, let me know. I really hope you take the time to watch it because Amanda is so knowledgeable about Dorothy Day and her philosophy and practices.

Let me know what you think. Sorry if there has been any confusion on getting to the video. You should be able to reach it through Facebook now as well.

God bless,
Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.com
Follow me on Facebook at:  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective