I have questions

 

 


Sometimes I have this thought when someone close to me dies--"Now you're gone and you know everything. Can't you just somehow tell me what you know?"

Naturally, they don't, but still I wonder about what they now know that we don't.

Then two things occur to me:

1) Maybe we're not supposed to know, in this life. Maybe it would negatively impact our lives in some way to know prematurely. You know, too much information. But then, how would I live differently if I knew all there was to know, and wouldn't that be a good thing?

2) Secondly, what more is it that I want them to tell me, that Jesus didn't cover?

Now you know how my brain works. Scary, isn't it? Both of those questions lead to layers of thought that I can't even begin to cover in this little post.

The bottom line is, we have questions, right?

For instance, "Will we recognize each other in heaven?" 
 
That, we can actually sort out here. I am including a helpful, sound, scripture & tradition-based answer to that question.  Here's the LINK.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me.

Janet Cassidy
Check out my videos on YouTube at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective