Bold and Confident

 

 

If you do nothing today, I'd like to encourage you to at least pray with Bishop Robert Barron the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary.

His beautiful offering in this video lays out for us exactly what Jesus went through for each of us.  Whatever faith you follow, this will surely give you pause.

There is such a freedom in following Jesus--yes, right to the cross--as we learn what it means to give up our life for someone else.  We learn how to love deeply and offer ourselves, as we share in his suffering.

I'm going to guess that for many of you, there is someone in your family that is not willing to participate in the faith you have taught them, that there will be someone missing from your Easter table, and the table of the Lord.

To pray for them makes you a sharer in the cross of Jesus, as he gave himself up to save us from our sins.

If you fear for someone you know that has not accepted Jesus, or is walking away from him, I encourage you to pray in confidence these words of Jesus in the Gospel of John, Chapter 10, verse 28:

"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish. No one can take them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can take them out of the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.”

God saves, through the loving act of Jesus, from the cross.

Pray boldly and with confidence on this Good Friday, and every day, in thanksgiving and expectation, that Jesus will not lose even one of his children.  Make it your mission in life to cover those you are worried about, in prayer.

May you have a blessed Good Friday.

Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.com
Follow my Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/reflectionsinfaith/
Check out my YouTube Channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/@janetcassidy

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective