Four Strange Easter Cards from Yesteryear

Paw Rabbit, Maw - Rabbit?? Chicken?? Two Young Rabbits and - a baby chick. (Victorian Easter Card)

I'd planned on posting this today, with an 'Easter' post tomorrow. But, although I'm not feeling as awful as I did Wednesday morning: that's not going to happen.

It's "nothing serious". Probably the same "nothing serious" that's been plaguing this household for a month and more. My temperature's stayed below the 103° F threshold, so I'm a comparatively happy camper. And that's another topic.

Now, about these cards: the first three are Victorian-era, part of this selection....

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

(Three Victorian-era humorous Easter cards, one from the early 20th century. Not what I had planned posting this week, but I hope you enjoy them.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective