Working with Yeast
"We can live our lives on earth without faith . . . but there's a flatness to all of that. Life blossoms with faith. Life has meaning with faith. And you and I are called to find the yeast of the kingdom and work it into our lives."
"Another thing about yeast is that once it is in the dough, it's changed forever . . . once we have the yeast of the kingdom within us, we're changed forever. We can't take it out."
I was watching a video by Msgr. James Vlaun (President/CEO of Catholic Faith Network) where he was reflecting on yeast and bread. He went on to talk about the yeast of the kingdom of God and how just a small amount of it can make a difference in our life.
Is your life animated by the yeast of the kingdom, by your faith, so that it raises up those around you?
I am including the link to his video and I encourage you to watch it.
https://bible.usccb.org/podcasts/video/2026-07-27-reflection-401
Pray for peace, joy, and an end to war.
Janet Cassidy
Email me at: jmctm2@gmail.com
janetcassidy.com
https://www.facebook.com/reflectionsinfaith/
https://www.youtube.com/@janetcassidy

Comments
Post a Comment