Lock Repair and Unchanging Principles

Brian H. Gill's collage: a rotary telephone, ca. 1955; Number One Electronic Switching System, 1976 and after; title card for The Addams Family titles, ca. 1964.; family watching television, 1958; publicity still from Batman. (ca. 1967)
Technology and culture change. Some things don't.

...I spent two decades of my life working for a small publishing house here in Sauk Centre, Vocational Biographies....

...By the time I worked there, the old coach entrance was at ground level, with steps up to the floor a few paces inside. That's where I usually entered the building, particularly in winter when navigating the front entrance's outside steps could be tricky....

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

(Remembering the time I helped fix a lock started me thinking about natural law and free will, among other things.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie-Antoinette's Journey of Faith

The Memorare

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi