Report on ACWB

First of all apologies if you received this 3 times! If I missed anyone off the email list can you email me on jacquelineparkes@hotmail.co.uk

I just noticed we have 2 Kellys..sorry if that was confusing..

First monthly report: ( First post & start of this blog was 9th May 2011 )

Can I just say thankyou to our 34 blog authors! Particular thanks to Marion..I still haven't got full internet access..SKY are slow!

It seems as though the ACWB is proving very successful. In our first month we have 52 followers!

We have 3 priests writing for us... Fr Sean Coyle, Fr Patrick Brennan & Fr John Abberton. Thankyou so much Rev Fathers.

Although I notice we discuss such things as head coverings & Facebook..etc we are aware that the ACWB has no official preference & tries to avoid the "liturgical wars" that are such a feature of Catholic blogging.

Naturally our authors are entitled to their own preferences & generally the more contentious issues are best on our own personal blogs.

The range of topics covered are wonderful.

I notice some of our ladies are famous!

I was listening to Leticia on EWTN about "keeping infants with downs syndrome" KIDS ..& Donna-Marie Cooper O' Boyle was also v inspiring.

Some other ladies write for other online forums & we are glad of their expertise.

This is your blog & all authors have full admin access. It is thought we keep the "simple" look of the blog & not post too many you-tube clips..

I find that everyone moderates the blog & remove posts that are unhelpful...

Any suggestions?

Please invite your friends to join us & spread the word!

God bless

Jackie

Comments

  1. Hello.
    There is a new(male)kid on the UK blog block who writes:
    "One of the most moving speeches Pope Benedict made during his visit to Britain last year was addressed to school children..." etc etc.
    I think this post would be ideal for the ACWB.
    The lay-out of the blog looks unpretentious and clinically clean, unfussy, like the ACWB.

    Blog name
    Little Voice.

    He has commented on another blog which is how I found him.
    Will you check him out before the trolls get to him.
    He has a pleasant naivity and I feel I want to encourage him. It's probably empty nest syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to give us the url because I have found other blogs with that name and I am sure none of them are the one you are talking about

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of the post seems to have to be added.
    Somebody needs to help him sort out his location or he'll never get started, Sounds genuine.

    On Google search

    Little Voice: The practice of virtue16 Jun 2011 ... One of the most moving speeches Pope Benedict made during his visit to Britain last year was addressed to school children. ...
    voxparva.blogspot.com/2011/06/practice-of-virtue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copied from comment box
    "Little Voice said...
    Thanks very much. I only started this the other day so I am amazed I have any readers. I'm still learning with regard to the technology so I'm not sure why it is not showing up on Google. Maybe I havn't done enough posts yet. It does seem to work if you type in Little Voice + title of post."

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can find me here if interested. I don't think google has registered my existence yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective