St. Buenos

I have just come back from a retreat at St. Buenos Jesuit Centre in North Wales.
It was a blessed week...not always easy mind, but blessed. It was a silent retreat, which was a blessing mostly and a difficulty sometimes! But one of the main blessings was daily Mass and perpetual adoration in the Chapel.

I took these photos in the Capel-y-Coed (Woodland Chapel) where the Blessed Sacrament was exposed, 24/7. I could go and sit with Jesus and talk to Him, any time of day or night. I shall miss this now I'm home...




So, if you wondered where I'd got to, now you know!
Autumn xx

Comments

  1. Autumn..you never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn,
    Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. I have made a silent retreat for about the last 5 years each September; it is the best week of my year!Looking forward to this year. May you continue to live the blessings and graces Our Lord has given you during your time with Him on your retreat.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are blessed indeed to have this wonderful Retreat centre within our diocese.
    It is a beautiful place in stunning surroundings.
    Always good to take a step back from our busy lives to recharge our spiritual batteries!
    So pleased you enjoyed your time there.
    Annx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective