Scapular Morning Offering

Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Blessed Sacrament Church, Paterson, NJ

Happy Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel!

For years I have prayed the following prayer as my morning offering.  I wonder just how many brown scapulars I have gone through over these years.  This morning offering comes the World Apostolate of Fatima. Their beautiful shrine located in Washington, NJ is also known as the Blue Army Shrine.

Morning Offering
O my God, in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary (here kiss the Brown Scapular), I offer Thee the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, joining with it my every thought, word and action of this day.

O my Jesus, I desire today to gain every indulgence and merit I can, and I offer them, together with myself, to Mary Immaculate, that she may best apply them to the interests of Thy Most Sacred Heart.

Precious Blood of Jesus, save us!

Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!

Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective