I rarely--if ever--sign up for newsletters; so when I discovered this great new site about healthy eating, I found myself stunned to be signing up to receive the weekly newsletter! 

After years and years of ill health, I've recently begun an anti-yeast diet in the hope that this will be the answer that I've been seeking. The diet is not easy, even though I've always been a fairly "healthy" eater. You discover that the things you eat are filled with ingredients that are either full-out harmful or are questionable at best.

Anyhow, within a month of starting this diet (which really shouldn't be using the word "diet" as much as changes to eating habits), I lost 10 pounds. Now I know that sounds great but believe me, I'd rather weigh that extra 10 pounds and feel good--but I digress. One thing I found very difficult on this diet was the lack of sweets; but Whole New Mom has some amazing recipes that have worked each time I've made them and they've worked out (a small miracle within a miracle) and find that they satisfy my sweet tooth without ruining my anti-candida diet.

So, if you or someone you love has been suffering from ill health and you are looking at making dietary changes but can't quite give up the sweets, I suggest visiting Whole New Mom's site!


p.s. If you are also looking at candida as a possible problem in your life, I'd love to hear from you. I believe that many women suffer from ill health and are not getting the help or answers they need from their doctors. For me it has been almost 20 years now but I am confident that I am finally on the right path towards wholeness and health. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective