El Milagro de Marcelino Pan y Vino 2012 (Official Trailer)

Comments

  1. I would love to know where this will be shown. My father took me to see a version of this story when I was a child. I was touched deeply by it then, and I have always remembered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Mexican re-make of the 1955 Spanish movie, The trailer indicates that it is very much in the spirit of the 1955 film, which I remember seeing at school. I watched it again some years ago, I forget where. You can find the full original, without English sub-titles, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN7dEFkXWAY .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the original of this film. You can get it through Ignatius Press. It's great for the whole family. I'm eager to see if this one measures up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UCANews carries a story from CNA about the new movie here: http://www.ucanews.com/news/an-all-time-classic-catholic-film-gets-a-triumphant-remake/67355

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective