Introducing Myself

Well, I thought it high time to introduce myself here at the Association of Catholic Women Bloggers. Hello! I am Amy, and I blog at This Cross I Embrace. I've been blogging for almost 5 years now, and what started as a whiny, venting Infertility Blog has morphed into a (still whiny, venting) Life Experiences through Infertility Blog. I am so happy to be a part of this blog association, and look forward to sharing more! Here's a recent post from my blog to wet your whistles: Unnatural Family Planning

Comments

  1. What an awesome post! So happy to meet you. I've been blogging for three months now, sometimes about very similar topics. God bless you in your struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Amy!! Looking forward to your contributions!

    Lenten Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Amy - Happy Blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective